Are you convinced you are doing everything you can to advance your career?
If you can’t convince yourself, you need to attend our workshop.
- The best workshop on convincing is back!
- Learn why Samsung, United Nations and Facebook rely on the convince me workshop for innovative persuasion techniques…
- This workshop is an intimate, in-person 1-day event for individuals, which is facilitated by former FBI hostage negotiator Chip Massey and communications expert Adele Cehrs.
Why is the convince me workshop a game changer for anyone in business?
- We show you how to use the single most important skill any professional who deals with people can have in their arsenal.
- The ability to communicate, persuade and convince others of your thinking, so you can get the outcome you want.
- Best of all, you will walk away with $4,000 in takeaway materials to easily share your learnings with colleagues following the event.
Whats included in this workshop
- Negotiate your way in – and out – of anything with group lessons from a former FBI hostage negotiator.
- Make smarter decisions with little information and even less time.
- Learn “cold reading” techniques to get to people’s intrinsic motivations.
- Tap into the neuroscience of persuasion and break through emotional resistance with the -Convince Me Methodology.
- One-on-One advice from former FBI hostage negotiator Chip Massey on how he sells.
- Access to our video library of secret methods for being more convincing.
- Inspire trust as soon as you walk into a room.
- Learn no-pressure convincing tactics to ace any high-pressure business situation.
- Hands-on curriculum with communications expert and WSJ contributor Adele Cehrs.
15 proven convincing techniques.
- A personal road map with strategies to become a master convincer in 30 days.
- Participation in live role-player-scenarios (only six spots available per workshop).
- Personalized taped feedback from former FBI hostage negotiator Chip Massey and communications expert Adele Cehrs.
Purchase your ticket for this intimate, in-person 1-day workshop for individuals, which is facilitated by former FBI hostage negotiator Chip Massey and communications expert Adele Cehrs.
DATE: Chicago, IL • May 2022